AM HIGH BAY
AM HL series LED high bays are designed with efficient SMD3030 LED chips delivering 130 lumen/watt luminous efficacy with high CRI for superior energy efficient performance. The 150W model produces 20,000 lumen output which is equivalent to 400W metal halide, but uses 60% less energy.
The entire range of high bays are constructed with high quality aluminium die casting body with aerodynamic design to maximize air flow which provides better thermal cooling performance, ensuring 50,000hr lifespan.
The high bay is equipped with a 1-10V dimmable driver, allowing brightness adjustment whenever necessary and can be controlled via a smart control system such as ZigBee.
The light is distributed over a 120° beam angle to ensure wide and uniform light distribution throughout the area. A narrow beam adapter can be fitted to achieve beam angle of 60°. The high bay offers several mounting options including ceiling mounting, wall mounting and suspended mounting.
Additional accessories include 60° beam angle adaptor, aluminium reflector, PC clear reflector, daylight and motion (PIR, microwave) sensors.
- Available models: 100W, 120W, 150W, 200W, 240W
- Dimension : 350mm (diameter) x 210mm (height), 420mm (diameter) x 220mm (height)
- Lumen : 13000lm, 15600lm, 20000lm, 26000lm,31200lm
- Luminous efficacy : 130lm/w
- Colour temperatures : 4000k, 5000k, 6000k
- Beam angles: 60°, 80°, 120°
- Life (L70) : 50,000 hr
- Power factor : >0.9
- Dimmable via 1-10V dimming
- IP65 rating
- 5-year warranty